Lion Handlebar Harness
The Wildcat Lion comprises of a padded harness to retain your own dry bag under the bars. Our unique and secure retention system provides maximum stability and resists working loose over rough terrain.
The Lion delivers a solid storage solution with minimal interference to your riding. This helps to maintaining predictable handling, and compliments our frame bag and seat system storage solutions.
The Lion will work with drop bars, Jones loop bars (and other loops bars), flat bars and riser bars.
Pictures show the Lion with various drybags including a Wildcat Double Ended Drybag. The Lion does NOT come with a drybag and although the Double Ended Drybag is an ideal companion, any drybag approx 8-13 litres in size should work.
See instructions for fitting here.
Wildcat Lion Features
- Unique retention system eliminates movement when loaded.
- Padded LS21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag.
- Features a removable tongue to distribute strap pressure and protect underside of dry bag from trail debris.
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip.
- Optimised for 8 to 13 litre dry bags.
- Lightweight: Only 192g
- The Wildcat Lion will fit a wide range of handlebar types, including road bars.
- The retention system fits around all types of conventional forks, rigid or suspension. Not compatible with the Cannondale Lefty “fork”.
- It may be necessary to lengthen gear cables to provide a smoother curve around your luggage for an optimum fit.