Lion Handlebar Harness
The Wildcat Lion comprises of a padded harness to retain your own dry bag under the bars. Our unique and secure retention system provides maximum stability and resists working loose over rough terrain.
The Lion delivers a solid storage solution with minimal interference to your riding. This helps to maintaining predictable handling, and compliments our frame bag and seat system storage solutions.
The Lion will work with drop bars, Jones loop bars (and other loops bars), flat bars and riser bars.
Pictures show the Lion with various drybags including a Wildcat Double Ended Drybag. The Lion does NOT come with a drybag and although the Double Ended Drybag is an ideal companion, any drybag approx 8-13 litres in size should work.
See instructions for fitting here.
Wildcat Lion Features
- Unique retention system eliminates movement when loaded.
- Padded LS21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag.
- Features a removable tongue to distribute strap pressure and protect underside of dry bag from trail debris.
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip.
- Optimised for 8 to 13 litre dry bags.
- Lightweight: Only 192g
- The Wildcat Lion will fit a wide range of handlebar types, including road bars.
- The retention system fits around all types of conventional forks, rigid or suspension. Not compatible with the Cannondale Lefty “fork”.
- It may be necessary to lengthen gear cables to provide a smoother curve around your luggage for an optimum fit.
From January 31st 2021 all non-UK sales will be handled slightly differently.
Please read this note if buying from outside the UK.
All our published prices include VAT (UK sales tax @ 20%). If you are buying from outside of the UK, this 20% sales tax will be removed on your basket page when you enter a non-UK shipping address. For example, if you purchase something which is published at £120, when you enter your shipping address, if you are outside of the UK, the price you pay will drop to £100.
It is likely that you will need to pay the sales tax in your country when the items arrive. The mechanism for collecting this sales tax varies by country but in most cases it will be payable to the courier delivering the package. The amount of sales tax you pay also varies by country but in most cases is around 20%. Note that this sales tax is a government sales tax and isn't something that Wildcat ever see or are in control of. In some countries you may also be charged import duty if your order is over a certain amount. The duty rate varies from country to country and from product to product and in almost every case is substantially lower than the VAT rate (approx 2%-6% in most cases we see).
If you are in the EU and purchasing a product that is manufactured in the UK (all of the Wildcat and drj0n branded goods) then you should not have to pay import duty. We will mark the customs documentation with the correct 'Rules of Origin' information which means there is no duty to be paid on goods manufactured or originating in the UK and being exported to EU member states. If your courier or local tax collection agency have charged you import duty, then you should appeal this.