Tiger Wayfarer Saddle Harness
The Wildcat Tiger Wayfarer model is our smallest padded harness to protect and secures your dry bag behind the saddle. It has our unique retention system that eliminates swaying when loaded and resists working loose over rough terrain. The Tiger Wayfarer is the smaller of our two Tiger models, perfect for long day rides or short tours where you wish to pack very lightly. It delivers a solid storage solution with minimal interference to your riding and so maintaining predictable handling. You can add further storage capacity with our existing frame bag and handlebar system products.
Pictures show older style fabric. Actual 2020 model has same appearance and fabric as the Tiger Drover model.
- Unique retention system eliminates swaying when loaded
- Padded LS21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip
- The Wayfarer version is sized for 3 to 6 litre dry bags
- Lightweight: Only 175g
- The Wildcat Tiger Wayfarer is designed to fit most available saddles. It will fit a conventional twin-rail saddle, and either inline or layback seat posts.
- A minimum of 15 cm of seatpost and 18 cm of clearance between saddle and tyre is recommended.
- The shape of the harness is designed to accommodate different manufacturers’ dry bags in a range of sizes. To optimise the insertion of the dry bag, we recommending packing soft items to ensure the tapered shape of the harness is filled properly.
- There is no limit on the weight that the Tiger can hold, but very heavy loads will have a greater impact on the handling of the bike due to the position relative to the centre of gravity.
Bear Bones Bikepacking
From January 31st 2021 all non-UK sales will be handled slightly differently.
Please read this note if buying from outside the UK.
All our published prices include VAT (UK sales tax @ 20%). If you are buying from outside of the UK, this 20% sales tax will be removed on your basket page when you enter a non-UK shipping address. For example, if you purchase something which is published at £120, when you enter your shipping address, if you are outside of the UK, the price you pay will drop to £100.
It is likely that you will need to pay the sales tax in your country when the items arrive. The mechanism for collecting this sales tax varies by country but in most cases it will be payable to the courier delivering the package. The amount of sales tax you pay also varies by country but in most cases is around 20%. Note that this sales tax is a government sales tax and isn't something that Wildcat ever see or are in control of. In some countries you may also be charged import duty if your order is over a certain amount. The duty rate varies from country to country and from product to product and in almost every case is substantially lower than the VAT rate (approx 2%-6% in most cases we see).