Tiger Drover Saddle Harness
***The Tiger is currently completely sold-out. We have a new 2020 model coming soon***
The Wildcat Tiger Drover model is our bigger padded harness to protect and secures your dry bag behind the saddle. It has our unique retention system that eliminates swaying when loaded and resists working loose over rough terrain. The Tiger Drover is the larger of our two Tiger models, perfect for long day rides or multi-day tours where you need to pack a little more. It delivers a solid storage solution with minimal interference to your riding and so maintaining predictable handling. You can add further storage capacity with our existing frame bag and handlebar system products.
- Unique retention system eliminates swaying when loaded
- Padded VX21 and ballistic nylon fabric construction protects your dry bag
- Scaleable storage: use your own dry bags sized for your trip
- The Drover version is sized for 5 to 10 litre dry bags
- Lightweight: Only 195g
- The Wildcat Tiger Drover is designed to fit most available saddles. It will fit a conventional twin-rail saddle, and either inline or layback seat posts.
- A minimum of 17.5 cm of seatpost and 20.5 cm of clearance between saddle and tyre is recommended.
- The shape of the harness is designed to accommodate different manufacturers’ dry bags in a range of sizes. To optimise the insertion of the dry bag, we recommending packing soft items to ensure the tapered shape of the harness is filled properly.
- There is no limit on the weight that the Tiger can hold, but very heavy loads will have a greater impact on the handling of the bike due to the position relative to the centre of gravity.
Bear Bones Bikepacking