Sinewave Beacon Light
INTEGRATED USB CHARGER
- Charge your phone, GPS, or any other USB device directly from the Beacon; no need for a separate charger.
FLEXIBLE POWER OPTIONS
- An external, off-the-shelf USB battery pack can be connected to maintain bright, flicker-free light even when stopped or riding slowly. Any available dynamo power replaces battery power until reaching a speed when all power is provided by the dynamo and the battery is no longer used.
- Lots of light, suitable for any style of riding.
SYMMETRICAL BEAM PATTERN
- Ideal choice for off-road riding.
SUPERIOR BRIGHTNESS AT LOW AND MEDIUM SPEEDS
- Dynamo power is optimized at low-to-medium speeds, reaching 200 lumens at just 5 MPH, 500 lumens at 8 MPH, 650 lumens at 10 MPH, and 750 lumens at 13 MPH.
CHARGER PRIORITY MODE
- Intelligently balances power between light and charger to optimize simultaneous use.
- A supercapacitor, charged while riding, provides about 5 minutes of standlight when stopped.
- Contact is for information on alternative colours.
- The 10mm mounting tab is compatible with mounting hardware from B&M, Supernova, Schmidt, etc.
- L x W x H - 58 x 42 x 42mm
- 115g (includes 36" dynamo wire)
- A taillight output is available and is controlled by the headlight.
- Taillight compatibility information can be found here.
BETTER COLOUR TEMPERATURE
- While still in the "cool white" range, the Beacon generates slightly warmer light than other LED headlights. This results in less glare, less strain on your eyes, and does a better job reproducing natural coloUrs.
- Designed to be used in any conditions. Multiple seals protect against water ingress, electronics are potted in epoxy, and all connectors are gold plated and designed for resistance to the elements.
MADE IN THE USA
- All Sinewave products are made in the USA. The Beacon is the only commercially available dynamo light made in the USA.
- 3 years
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- The Beacon comes with a USB-DC cable for powering the light from a USB powerpack/battery.
- A mount is not included - there are many options available for different mounting locations. Contact us if you need advice about mounting options.
- A right-angle USB extension cable is available here.
From January 31st 2021 all non-UK sales will be handled slightly differently.
Please read this note if buying from outside the UK.
All our published prices include VAT (UK sales tax @ 20%). If you are buying from outside of the UK, this 20% sales tax will be removed on your basket page when you enter a non-UK shipping address. For example, if you purchase something which is published at £120, when you enter your shipping address, if you are outside of the UK, the price you pay will drop to £100.
It is likely that you will need to pay the sales tax in your country when the items arrive. The mechanism for collecting this sales tax varies by country but in most cases it will be payable to the courier delivering the package. The amount of sales tax you pay also varies by country but in most cases is around 20%. Note that this sales tax is a government sales tax and isn't something that Wildcat ever see or are in control of. In some countries you may also be charged import duty if your order is over a certain amount. The duty rate varies from country to country and from product to product and in almost every case is substantially lower than the VAT rate (approx 2%-6% in most cases we see).
If you are in the EU and purchasing a product that is manufactured in the UK (all of the Wildcat and drj0n branded goods) then you should not have to pay import duty. We will mark the customs documentation with the correct 'Rules of Origin' information which means there is no duty to be paid on goods manufactured or originating in the UK and being exported to EU member states. If your courier or local tax collection agency have charged you import duty, then you should appeal this.